I recently did a webinar with Siddharth Vaze in The CEO Chair on the topic. Some of the things we discussed were :
- Thinking Global from Day One (What does this actually mean for Founders)
- The Way We Start – (3 top pieces of advice for someone who wants to startup, value creation, skillset & mindset)
- Tempering the Mind – (What is an entrepreneurial mindset? Can it be honed/taught?)
- Fundraising – VC vs Bootstrapping. (Dos & Don’ts)
- Building a Team – What’s the best approach
- Solo vs Cofounders - 3 top tips to finding the best co-founder
- Developing Range (when to think 10,000 ft strategy and when to think tactics). Making a few HQ decisions.
- Building a Community & Distribution - Reading the market
- Communication Skills - overrated or essential for founders? 3 top tips
- Misplaced expectations from the "Ecosystem
- Capital Efficiency - the big problem haunting Indian Startups.
Additional Conversations :
- Not moving past Low-Cost or Product
- What can/should Women Founder do differently to build successful startups?
Enjoying this content? Subscribe for moreSubscribe now
Already have an account? Sign in